Typical Dutch Stuff will be closing Thursday December 22nd and re-opening January 16th. (We still welcome your orders in this period, but they will be shipped on or after January 16th).
All orders received by Thursday December 22nd will be shipped on Tuesday
(European orders that were placed after our December 10 deadline, will be shipped Tuesday December 20.)
We wish everyone a warm and wonderful holiday season. Have a safe and fun New Year! See you in 2006!
Wendy | vrijdag 2 december 2005 |
What you have to do in order to win this basket is pretty simple: send us your most beautiful, funny, delicious photograph which features your favorite Dutch product, or anything else that relates to the Dutch culture. The photographs need to be shot by you, and it may of course also feature yourself or your family/friends (with their permission of course).
Out of all the photographs we receive, we will pick the winner at the end of this month (December 31). We will place a selection of all the photographs on the site.
What you need to do:
1. Shoot a photograph which features a Dutch product or something that relates to the Dutch culture. We prefer photographs with a person and a product/Dutch culture aspect in it!
2. Make sure the image is less than 2mb in size and in .jpg format
3. Email it to email@example.com with the subject "Gift Basket Contest." Make sure to include your (first) name and your country. We will ask only the winner for his or hers address information.
4. If you want to submit a short story that goes along with the photograph, please feel free to send it to us!
5. Closing date is December 31.
We have just sent out our December newsletter, which is loaded with new products, recipes, and freebies. Aren't a subscriber yet? Then hurry up and subscribe to our newsletter!
We have placed our December newsletter online, so everyone can benefit from our Holiday offers! (this is a one-time thing, please make sure to sign up for future issues!)